2017 Tournament Schedule
Plains Commerce Match Play Championship
- GreatLIFE@Central Valley Golf Course
- Hartford, SD
Registration details are for the 2016 event. 2017 details will be solidified in the near future
FORMAT FOR THE 2017 EVENT HAS NOT BEEN DETERMINED AT THIS DATE. PLEASE CHECK BACK TO THIS SIGHT FOR FUTHER DETAILS.
GreatLIFE@Central Valley Golf Course
September 1 – 4
$500 entry fee
Limit to 64 entries
$32,000 Total Purse
Match Play format-DETAILS BELOW ARE FOR THE 2016 EVENT.
Sweet 16 - $1000 each – 8 losers @ $1,000 = $8,000
Final 8 - $1,500 each – 4 losers @ $1,500 = $6,000
Consolation – 4th Place $2,000
Consolation – 3rd Place $3,000
Final 2 - $5,000 – Runner up $5,000
Champion $8,000 – Champion $8,000
$32,000 Total Purse
- Each professional match will be paired with a match from the GreatLIFE Match Play Championship.
Seeding: The top 16 players will be seeded 1 thru 16. The rest of the field will be paired by blind draw.
Points: Below is the point structure for the Plains Commerce Match Play Tour Championship. Points will be raised by 1.25% from standard major events.
- Champion - 500 Points
- Runner Up - 330
- 3rd Place - 210
- 4th Place - 150
- 5th - 8th - 106
- 9th - 16th - 72
- Round 1 - Friday, Sept. 1ST - 1 pm shotgun. - Dinner after play.
- Round 2 - Saturday, Sept. 2ND - 8 am
- Round 3 - Saturday, Sept. 2ND - 1 pm
- Round 4 - Sunday, Sept. 3RD - 8 am
- Round 5 - Sunday, Sept. 3RD - 1 pm
- Championship Match - Monday, Sept. 4th - 8:00 am
- Consolation Match - Monday, Sept. 4th - 8:10 am
Practice Rounds: Complimentary practice rounds will be Thursday, AUG 31st before noon. All other practice rounds will be at the regular rate. Golf Carts are extra. Range balls will be provided before play each tournament day.
If you have any questions please contact: Dustin Kriech, PGA Head Golf Professional, at (605) 201-6068 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you the beginning of Sept.