2017 Tournament Schedule
- Hillcrest Country Club
- Yankton, SD
Registration details are for the 2016 event. 2017 details will be solidified in the near future.
Online Registration Begins: April 1, 2017 at 12:01 AM CDT
If you need to qualify for the Hillcrest ProAm, only register for this event. This is the Hillcrest Qualifier. If you are not an exempt player you will need to register for this event and the 4-day Hillcrest event. If you do not qualify for the event your 4-day event entry will be refunded to you. Read on.
- This event is a 2 day official Dakotas Tour event for Professionals. This event will offer bonus pool points for the Tour and is the only way for non-exempt Professionals to qualify for the Men’s event later in the week. There is no other qualifier. This event is capped at 72 Professional entries.
- Juniors play on Monday with the Pros, Ladies play on Tuesday with the Pros.
- Pros will play with Amatuers one day of the tournament, and with only Pros the other day.
- $6,000 1st place Pro; $30,000 Total Prize Money (based on full field)
- Exempt Pro registration deadline: June 30
- Entry Deadline: July 25, 2017 at 6:00 PM CDT
- Entry Fee - $400.00(exempt Pro), $500(non-exempt pro), Exempt after June 30, $500
- Non-Exempt professionals who are registered for the 4-day event but who do not qualify for it will receive a $1000 refund.
- Field Size: 72 Pro's
- Total Pro Purse Based on Full Field: $30,000
- Daily Team (2 Pro – 2 Am) Payout to Pros only 1st $150 2nd $125 3rd $100
- Daily Low Pro $100
- Complimentary lunch sandwich buffet for all players (Pros and Juniors) from 11-2.
- Open Dining from 11am – 10pm.
- 2nd day-Daily Team Payout (2 Pro – 2 Am) each player 1st $150 2nd $125 3rd $100
- Daily Low Pro $100
- Complimentary lunch sandwich buffet for all players (Pros and Ladies) from 11-2. All other guests are welcome to eat at an additional charge.
- Heavy hors devours for participants from 6-9pm.
Open Dining from 11am – 10pm
- Rental Cart Fee: $20 per player/round
- Practice Round: Complimentary
- Range Ball Fee: Complimentary
- Rain-out policy re: Dakotas Tour policy
- Contact Scott Larson, 605 665-4621
- Housing Director: ADESSA, 605 665-4522